- Grow The Healthiest Yard & Garden! MySoil Soil Test Kit is the most Accurate and Easy-To-Use professional soil test kit available and is designed for the DIY community
- Organic and Synthetic fertilizer recommendations tailored to your soil
- Report provides 13 plant available nutrient levels including Nitrogen and pH (Nitrogen (N) (Nitrate & Ammonium), Phosphorus (P), Potassium (K), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Sulfur (S), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Boron (B), Copper (Cu), Zinc (Zn), Sodium (Na))
- Perfect for all growing scenarios (Lawn & Turf, Gardening, Compost, Trees, Vines Ornamental Landscape & Soil-Less Media). Promotes sustainable practices
- Each kit provides everything required for use *including prepaid return postage & dedicated customer support.
- All Products are 100% USA made
Great and easy to understand
this was super easy and a great experience
Great process, easy to follow.
My kit came on schedule, instructions clear and easy to follow. Easy to ship back to the mysoil lab. Eager to see what the results will be for my DIY potting mix I plan to use for my grow bag tomatoes.
Using the results of my soil tests make me feel like a chemist, as I mix the various nutrients to my soil. The end result of knowing where my soil stands has made me the envy of my Bermuda grass neighborhood!
Easy to use, quick results
I've been very happy with the MySoil test kits. They're easy to use and results come back quickly. They provide suggestions on what to apply to optimize my soil conditions. Garden and lawn improved dramatically!
good service, good advice
I use these guys once per year to analyze my lawns, they provide up to date and accurate information, and make solid recommendations about what to do to improve it. The reports are clear and easy to read, and you can compare them with prior years to see how your fertilizer program is working. And they'll talk to you over the phone if you have any questions. Great company, great service, great job. Highly recommend
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.