A Healthy Garden
Starts With Healthy Soil
- Identify your soils plant-available nutrient levels
- Customized organic recommendations tailored to your soil
- Correct poor performing and problem areas
- Evaluate different garden beds and plots
- Simple-to-use customer interface allows management of your samples in one location, year after year
- Perfect and measure compost
- Sustainable applications; apply only the fertilizer and amount your garden needs
Take out the guesswork. Start perfecting your soil and grow a healthy and productive garden each year!
When To Sample
- Mid Season Sampling
Established Trees, Shrubs & Vines
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
Product Application Timing
- Roses require constant feeding during their blooming season. To keep them happy, spoon-feed your roses every 2-3 weeks with your recommended fertilizer. It is best to feed them at lower rates more often, rather than one large feeding. It is best to feed only well-established plants, as seedlings can be adversely affected by direct feeding.
- Trees and shrubs like an application of a balanced granular fertilizer. This should be accomplished in the spring and fall. Apply your recommended fertilizer in spring, early summer, and fall.
- Before planting, work recommended fertilizer into the soil.
- Most summer vegetables require abundant nutrients. Tomatoes and corn, for example, are heavy nitrogen consumers. To provide consistent nutrients for fruit-producing plants, we recommend monthly sampling to ensure your plants have adequate nutrients and to minimize misapplication.