Market Gardening and Community-Supported Agriculture (CSA) are growing with the increased consumer need for high-quality, nutrient-dense fruits and vegetables. The need for regenerative farming practices to improve soil fertility and health is necessary to support sustainable, great tasting, plentiful and nutrient-rich harvests. MySoil was developed with you in mind, creating a simple to use solution that lets you know exactly what you need to perfect & manage your soil. Learn more about how it works.
MySoil is a predictive product allowing users to know their soils-available nutrients prior to it being taken up by the plant. Growers can amend and correct soils for optimal conditions prior to plants adjusting to these deficiencies; this greatly affects plant health, quality, and yield. Learn more about the technology.
- Individual crops
- Poor and well-performing areas
- Raised beds
- Seasonal changes
Quickly Check For Nutrient Deficiencies or Potencies In
- Pre-Plant & Mid Season
- Bulk mixes
- Mid-season (5-7 weeks after planting/transplanting)
Established Trees, Shrubs & Vines
- Early spring
- Early summer
- If an action is required, your first application should occur pre-plant and should last approximately 3-4 weeks.
- Before planting, work recommended fertilizer into the soil.
- Most summer vegetables require abundant nutrients. Tomatoes and corn, for example, are heavy nitrogen consumers. To provide consistent nutrients for fruit-producing plants, we recommend monthly sampling to ensure your plants have adequate nutrients and to minimize misapplication.