The MySoil Pro Pack comes with (2) MySoil soil test kits and (1) stainless steel MySoil soil probe. All Products are 100% USA made
Soil Test Kit
- Grow The Healthiest Yard & Garden! MySoil Soil Test Kit is the most Accurate and Easy-To-Use professional soil test kit available and is designed for the DIY community
- Organic and Synthetic fertilizer recommendations tailored to your soil
- Report provides 13 plant available nutrient levels including Nitrogen and pH (Nitrogen (N) (Nitrate & Ammonium), Phosphorus (P), Potassium (K), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Sulfur (S), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Boron (B), Copper (Cu), Zinc (Zn), Sodium (Na))
- Perfect for all growing scenarios (Lawn & Turf, Gardening, Compost, Trees, Vines Ornamental Landscape & Soil-Less Media). Promotes sustainable practices
- Each kit provides everything required for use *including prepaid return postage & dedicated customer support.
Specially designed for the DIY community with ease of use and size, the MySoil probe guides a consistent depth and soil proportion for each soil core. This ensures the user has the best quality soil sample possible. The probe is 100% made in the USA from Stainless Steel for a lifetime of use. Dimensions are 8" Tall by 1/2"diameter core.
Shocked and Surprised
I have gardened for a long time with off and on success. Usually I stop because things start to go downhill after a year or 2 of success. I typically throw organic fertilizer pretty regularly hoping it will make a difference not really knowing what my soil needs. I finally broke down and purchased 2 soil kits on the advice of Angela from Growing in The Garden. It was mid season but my plants were just sitting there not really growing much after several months 55356,♀️ Well I was totally shocked and surprised all my levels were either good or very high except my nitrogen which was rock bottom!!!! No wonder my plants were not growing!! I love they tell you exactly how much to apply to fix the problem and since then I have purchased 4 more kits for my other raised beds. My plants look better already!! All I can think is if you go to all the work to get the soil ready raise the seedlings plant the plants wait for the harvest. It’s a no-brainer to get the soil tested so you could make sure and get the best harvest from the land. I whole heartedly recommend using My Soil. It is super easy to do and the results will help you make an educated decision instead of a shot in the dark
Good results but a little bit expensive.
Easy to use!
Very good! Great turnaround full of useful information. You get the Marco and micro nutrients that you actually need!
Very pleased, and satisfied
It was a quick and simple process. The services provided me information that has changed the products I planned on using on my lawn this coming spring
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.