At MySoil® we do not produce or manufacture fertilizer products, but rather connect DIY’ers to vetted products developed by vendors specifically for the DIY market.
Jonathan Green’s Organic Lawn Food is packed with excellent turf nutrients that gently feed the turf for up to 10 weeks. Formulated specifically for those seeking a 100% organic, complex fertilizer.
- One 17 lb bag covers up to 5,000 sq ft
- Low: 3.4 lbs/1000 sq ft covers 5,000 sq ft
- Med: 6.0 lbs/1000 sq ft covers 2,800 sq ft
- High: 8.0 lbs/1000 sq ft covers 2,100 sq ft
- Analysis 10-0-1 : N-P-K
- Contains slow-release nitrogen and iron for deep greening
- Great for use around children and pets - can use the lawn immediately after spreading
Jonathan Green’s Organic Lawn Food is a complex, entirely organic lawn fertilizer that promotes the growth of healthy grass. The homogenous, easy-to-spread granules contain food-grade organics such as feather meal, soybean meal, and blood meal. Organic Lawn Food has no undesirable manures or sludge-based fertilizers, unlike many other organic fertilizer products. It can be used on both established and newly seeded or sodded lawns in the spring, summer, or fall.
The organic approach to lawn care requires some patience; the soil microbes need time to break down the fertilizer nutrients so they can be absorbed by the roots of the grass. However, organic feeding definitely has its perks. For example, due to the absence of fast-release synthetic ingredients, this fertilizer won’t burn the grass, and children and pets may use the lawn immediately after Organic Lawn Food is applied.
Organic Lawn Food is best used a day or two after mowing and when the lawn is dry. For best results, water within 15 minutes of application and then wait a day to mow the lawn, allowing the product time to activate.
Organic Lawn Food can be used on the following grasses:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass.
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia.
A 17 lb bag covers up to 5,000 square feet
Apply at 3.4-8.0 lbs per 1,000 square feet of lawn area
Use in spring, summer, or fall depending on the region
Apply every 4-6 weeks
Can use the same day as seeding or sodding
Apply to a dry lawn, and water into turf within the first 48 hours with 1/4" of rainfall or irrigation
- Label: Organic Lawn PDF Label
- Spreader Settings: See product package label
- Package Includes: One 17 lb. bag
- Storage: Store in dry conditions away from moisture. Can be stored for up to 2 years.
Price includes shipping
Alaska (AK), and Hawaii (HI)
Yes, free stickers with this item
Typical Delivery Time
4 - 7 business days
|Cancel | Return | Exchange||
All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges
Very pleased and satisfied
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.