At MySoil® we do not produce or manufacture fertilizer products, but rather connect DIY’ers to vetted products developed by vendors specifically for the DIY market.
17-7-6 Freedom is a precisely designed fertilizer containing just the right amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, to match turfgrass demands during the growing season. 17-7-6 Freedom provides a 35% slow-release nitrogen component, so you get an immediate green-up followed by continued green for the next few weeks. Use when your soil test recommends nitrogen and a little phosphorus, and potassium to keep soil nutrients balanced. This fertilizer is a "hybrid", containing synthetic nutrient components as well as a natural organic base component called Bio-Nite. The Bio-Nite component feeds soil microbes and assists in building soil health. Formulated specifically for DIYers.
- One 45 lb bag covers up to15,000 sq ft
- Low: 3.0 lbs/1000 sq ft covers 15,000 sq ft
- Med: 4.0 lbs/1000 sq ft covers 11,250 sq ft
- High: 5.0 lbs/1000 sq ft covers 9,000 sq ft
- Analysis 17-7-6 : N-P-K
- Contains 3% Iron + Bio-Nite™
- 35% Slow-Release Nitrogen
- Contains micronutrients: magnesium, boron, copper, manganese, molybdenum, and zinc
- Precisely designed to match turfgrass nutrients demands
17-7-6 Freedom is packed with additional nutrients that can benefit the lawn and soil.
17-7-6 Freedom Fertilizer contains 17% nitrogen, and 35% of the nitrogen is slow release, which is perfect for summer application when you want controlled release. It includes 7% phosphorus to encourage rooting. Lastly, 17-7-6 Freedom also contains 6% potassium in the mix, which is excellent for aiding the lawn in stress.
There is a small amount of chelated iron and 2% magnesium. The iron helps to deepen the green color overall but won’t push it to blue. Magnesium is a micronutrient that is very important for the overall health of the grass plant, and it also directly contributes to the lawn’s color.
All-Natural Bio-Nite™ in Every Bag - with Red, White, and Blue
Bio-Nite is a bio-solid filler added to every bag of 17-7-6 Freedom. Bio-Nite is the same thing as Milorganite, but comes out of South Florida instead of Milwaukee. The included Bio-Nite is feeding microbes in the soil every time you apply!
FREEDOM Fertilizer can be used on the following grasses:
Cool Season Lawns - Kentucky Bluegrass, Turf Type Tall Fescue (all fescues), Ryegrass
Warm Season Lawns - Bermuda, St Augustine, Zoysia, Centipede, Bahia
A 45 lb bag covers up to 15,000 square feet
Apply at 3-5 lbs per 1,000 square feet of lawn area
Apply to a dry lawn, and water into turf within the first 48 hours with 1/4" of rainfall or irrigation
- Label: 17-7-6 FREEDOM Fertilizer PDF Label
- Package Includes: 1 - 45 lb bag
- Storage: Store in dry conditions away from moisture. Can be stored for up to 2 years.
Included for most states within the U.S.
Alaska (AK), and Hawaii (HI)
Yes, free stickers with this item
Typical Delivery Time
4 - 7 business days
|Cancel | Return | Exchange||
All sales are final, no cancellations, returns, or exchanges
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.